ENGLISH FOR EVERYONE
My beloved students,
During this really difficult period of time, we need to maintain our spirits high and keep moving.. Moving, through staying home, though.. That ‘s why , I’ll be sending you links and recommendations, so that you can keep practising your English, in all levels.
Let’s all hope, this will end soon.. keep your spirits high and stay healthy!!
I would highly recommend you to read English/ American novels..
- Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte
- Jane Eyre, charlotte Bronte
- Great expectations, Charles Dickens
- The Great Gatsby, Fitzgerald
- Grapes of Wrath, John Steinbeck
- To kill a mockig Bird, Harper Lee
- 1984, George Orwell
- Any book of Jane Austen
- The book thief, Markus Zusak
- The boz in the stripped pyjamas, john Boyne
There are also movies that are based on most of the books above..
You can follow the links below and according to your level, practise your English .